This is the list of currently known issues of all software by HASHBANG Productions. Please note that we do not support OS versions until there is an official public released jailbreak available for it.
If you experience a problem that isn’t listed here, please let us know. See our support page for details. Please also refer to our FAQ page to see answers to the most common questions.
You may want to subscribe to /r/hbang for updates.
Note: The supported operating system versions listed include every bugfix update within the major version. For example, “iOS 14.0” means all versions from iOS 14.8 to 14.8.1.
- Copy/paste doesn't show on some devices running iOS 13.5 and later.
- May glitch when fitting the case.
- Sometimes appears over the “slide to power off” slider.
- May not work with all 3D touch enabling tweaks.
- First icon won’t open from the home screen.
- Not compatible with Tage.
- No background appears behind the switcher on iOS 10.
- Tapping “Update Now” or “Save to Camera Roll” causes Settings to crash on iOS 8+. The action still happens however.
- Notification Center widget does not show in Notification Center settings on 8.3+.
- Does not automatically update on iOS 9.2+.
- Some links contained in emails may no longer open.
- Messages app banners may not have centered text.
- Doesn’t fully support IntelliScreen X. Unfortunately due to this product’s copy protection techniques, we aren’t able to fix this.
- The “now” label is pixelated.
- Banner actions sometimes show up as white.
- Recording voice memo then testing lock screen notification causes safe mode.
- Text may sometimes become truncated at the end.
- Keyboard sometimes shows up as white instead of black.
- QuickType separator lines do not show on iOS 8.
- Does not work with T9 Chinese keyboard. It’s unlikely that this will be fixed due to the way the lock screen keyboard works.
- iBlank shadows may return when rotating on iPad.
- Opener: Can prevent allowing to make a phone call and tapping contact, nothing happens.
- LinkOpener: Opening Twitter links from Alien Blue doesn’t open Tweetbot.
- Pong game sometimes has visual glitches.
- “Purchase” button is replaced by “Install”.
- Can sometimes cause Cydia to crash.
- Connecting headphones while the phone is ringing can cause music to play, cancelling the call.
- Does not support 64-bit devices.
- Doesn’t work when undimming the screen with the sleep button.
- Can cause safe mode when opening Trello app.
- Does not work with GridSwitcher.
- “tap to answer” button is badly positioned and doesn’t have a label.
- Can cause two Terminal windows to open if none were previously open.
- Overlay may appear over the top of the standard status bar when the status bar changes state.
- Does not adhere to Do Not Disturb settings (displays even if you’ve set notifications to not appear).
- On iOS 8.3 and 8.4, TypeStatus may crash if the status bar is hidden.
- Typing icon can get stuck until performing a respring.
- Individual read receipts do not always work on iOS 9.
- Ignore DND conversations does not work.
- On iOS 12.4, the typing image is not shown.
- On iOS 12.4, tapping "info" under contact causes Messages.app to crash.
- Can cause a lag when starting to type a message.
- Apps that are TypeStatus Plus providers may show an old snapshot in the app switcher.
- The TypeStatus Plus icon will appear instead of the app icon in banner notifications on iOS 9.
- Can cause WhatsApp to not display badge icon.
- Snapchat provider currently doesn’t work on iOS 9.
- Does not support WhatsApp versions newer than 2.17.22 (which WhatsApp no longer allows to run).
- Only works for certain carriers — this unfortunately can’t be fixed.
- Does not work for some users.
- Does not rotate landscape mode.